Tuesday 13 September 2011

IT'S.HER.L.E.G.A.L18 (III)

Did not expect the candles to start melting withing seconds.
By the time it reaches her, all the candles were half melt and 2 star candles which is beside the 18 candles were completely burnt down.

No pictures after cake-cutting session as it turned out to be a happening night, with 2 drunkards and 2 heartbreakers. But i'm glad that everything is fine now and the birthday girl enjoyed herself alot! 

Dear Twiny, 
Although we had much more conlicts this year, but we manage to solve all these shit stuffs together. I'm sorry for the things that i've done which causes part of the conflict. I'm not good with words and at expressing myself. But do know that i love you fucking lots!
You are forever my cute little pie, my one and only twiny, my JoJo, my zhumanda, my happy pie!
You are like ....
            the bra to my panties, 
            the rain to my bow,
            the french to my fries, 
            the nipple to my breast. 
xoxo,
Germs





2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA THE NIPPLE TO MY BREASTS. HAHAHA LOVE YOU TOO BBY! YOU ARE THE PUBIC HAIR TO MY VAGINA. HEHEHEHE WILL NOT SHAVE YOU AWAY FOREVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! WHOOOO! YES YES, DON'T SHAVE!!! MAKE SURE THAT EVEN AN ANT CANT GET OUT WHEN IT GOES IN YOUR FOREST!

    ReplyDelete