Sunday 3 February 2013

January

So.. I dyed my hair a total of 6 times this month. 
Ok no. I'm just kidding.


 
Don't know whether I should cry or laugh at "Germaine's fatty existence" Hahaha

My little cutie pie - Dino 
I swear he acts like a human being sometimes, I'm not exaggerating. 
Sometimes he has his rebellious moments, sometimes he let out a loud sigh for I-don't-know what reason, sometimes he does his stretching exercise after he pooped. Hahaha I think the only thing that is missing is the ability to talk like humans.
-------------
Anyway, January is one busy month. UTs after UTs, deadlines after deadline. But all in all school is not that bad after all.
 This semester passes by like a bullet.. It's coming to an end soon.. It's sad to know that most of my friends will be having their internship next sem while mine is in sem2. I'm so so gonna miss seeing all these familiar faces in school :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment