Wednesday 19 June 2013

9:32pm update

9:32pm. So thankful to be at home right now. The walk from RP to causeway is making me feel suffocated. My eyes and nose.. ohmy.. I can't breatheee.. oh wait, PSI hits 290.. that explains why.  
Anyway, here's some pics from last week! 

We are the furballs with Lena last Thursday! It's funny how we are so afraid of dogs in the past.
But now, we just couldn't wait to visit those fluffly balls again!  Hahaha
And this was last Saturday with my Twiny! 

This is their toilet btw. 
I'm so in love with PasarBella . No doubt it's definitely one of my favorite places in Singapore.  Feels so surreal! Like i'm in erm.. another country. These pictures doesn't even do them justice!!
Couldn't resist.. We just had to! Though it cost us $19 per bunch  

It was nice catching up with her! :) 
Nothing changes. Nothing. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment