Sunday 15 June 2014

Graduation memories

21.04.14, the day i have officially graduated from RP. I still find it hard to digest the fact that my 3 years of poly life has come to an end. I recalled stepping in to RP with a pounding heart. Not knowing what to expect and was constantly self doubting. After all, RP has a "reputation" (if you know what i mean) and it was my last choice on the list, i have to admit. However, throughout these 3 years, i have made friends whom i wish to keep for life, gain new knowledge and experiences, met people who inspired me and it goes on. I'm proud of myself! -self pat-
Here comes the big question. WHAT'S NEXT?! Adulthood? Work? University? Life is full of uncertainty...
Anyway, let's take a lookback at this wonderful journey!

My crazy bunch of girls during sem 1! 
My first and last formal presentation in RP
 Debora! 
Debora, Sakina, JJ 
Photobooth-ing when lesson gets too boring 

Love this pic of us! 
 Hahaha who would have thought that skipping the last lesson of OB to go to the zoo would turns out to be the best decision i have ever made in my 3 years in RP! It's funny how we were never close throughout the 14 weeks being together as classmate. It was only after the semester ended, that our friendship blossom! You guys rocked my poly life! Always coming up with ridiculous jokes that cracks me up so badly. 
Ferlin!! Thankful to have her in year 2!
My favourite Typography faci! Eddie!! 
Fundamental of design class! 
Miss that semester modules so much.. Typography, Visual storytelling & Fundamentals of Design
Gina, Yiming & Selina
My best girls in poly!! 
Absolutely grateful for them as well. 
We survived our FYP days without any conflicts! BIG YAY-hugs-
Yiming! So glad we were in the same class again in our last semester!! 

---Graduation Day---

Carina! My foodie partner! 
Reunited with Renee and Ferlin on that day again! 
Viv, Kahmun, JJ, Hassan, Terence & Debora
Hehe so much love for them!! Thank you all so much for coming down!! 
It means so much to me :') 
Qiqi! 
Lena! 
Thanks for being my camerawoman, capturing all these precious moments for me w/o any complaints! Hehe xx
Ah Tan! 

Feeling nostalgic and teary-eyed while i'm typing this.
Thank you to all my friends, especially the zoo clique and my FYP girls (a pity they can't attend the ceremony), 
classmate and faci for this unforgettable journey. 
Maybe someday our paths will cross again. Till then, my friends. Thank you for the memories. 
Let's embrace the beginning of a new chapter. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment