Monday 26 March 2012

香港 [ Day 02 ]

Day 02 morning foggy weather
Can't stop laughing at this photo whenever I see Lena's face. She looks funnily cute here!
Settled our breakfast at a cafe which is located at a near-by mall
Spotted that condensed-milk-butter bun? That's what I ordered and it's da bomb! 
But it's a pity that I couldn't even finished eating a bun as my stomach was hurting from time to time the day before and I am not kidding, I visited the toilet more than 5 times!
Sorry for being such a burden guys :(
Off to Ocean Park!
Shuttle bus to the Park!
Typical tourist shot again! (HAHAHA)
Typical tourist shot (II)
Had to take their cable car to the pit of the mountain where all the rides ( main attractions) are located at as their bus was unavailable.
 How unlucky! 
ME AND LENA LOVE WATER RIDES!
Lunch 
Have to admit that me and Lena was a little coward when it comes to rides. 
We refused to ride all the roller coaster despite countless persuasion from the boys
And they decided to go on their own
LOOK AT THIS! Insane! 
How could we agree to it right!!
Typical tourist shot (III)
Decided not to join them for this as I was feeling a little giddy 
from riding the 'high speed merry-go-round' mini roller coaster
HAHAHA fugly
  Lena looks sexaye here!
Sylvester brought us to this place for clay-pot rice!
Oyster pancake
Chicken clay-pot rice
My order- Fish fillet clay-pot rice
 Curry chicken clay-pot rice 
Street side karaoke
Headed to a dessert shop as they provide free wifi!! *Screams!*
THIS IS DA BOMB TOO! Can't remember the name of it, a mixture of horlick and vanilla ice-cream?
 But I ate very little as I was busy surfing the net and my stomach was hurting a little at that time too.

Headed back to the hotel after that and... 
Me and Lena had bubble bath together which was hell lot of fun&laughter 
Saw this when we came back from the toilet! 
Nicholas is so sweet to buy this back for us as we have craving for their street-food! 
Thanks Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment