Saturday 21 April 2012

A night like this

Went to Timbre@Substation last night with my favorite people! Nothing beats a night like this - Good food, good music, good ambience and with the right people :)
It's a pity that Jomanda and Janice couldn't make it..

Gwendolyn, Sylvester, Jian Ming
Gwendoyln
Lena, Nicholas
BEST pizza in town!
We ordered their half/half pizza
Duck pizza
Smoke salmon pizza *MAJOR LOVES*
Fettuccine Chicken pasta 
Looks are deceiving. I swear this is the worst pasta I've ever eaten
Aglio olio
Fish & Chips
Doing my punishment because Lena and Jian Ming loves sabotaging me. 
They are meanie(s) of the night!!! 
The band for the night - 53A! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Home > Change clothes > Remove makeup/contact lens > Head out again to meet Kent, Sipei, Jian Ming and Sylvester again for prawning @ Puggol
However, we totally forgot that it was a friday and the place was so crowded!
Damn, it is so hard to find a place to chill at Pungol! 
 And in the end we decided to go Kent's house instead!

*I have so many pictures to post!! Oh god.. 
Shall do it SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment