Sunday 7 October 2012

G.E.N.T.I.N.G

HOLLAA! I'm back from Genting with my favorite people on earth.
Kind of needed that short getaway badly as there's some things that weren't going smoothly a few days ago.
Having a constant battle with my mood swing that made me 'killed' people in my head.
It's like one moment I can be lively and all, but the next, I would just zoned out. Hahahaha
But anyway, everything is alright now and I'm here to update about the 3D2N trip. 
Pics below is from my apple!

Day01
 
Janice & Syl 
Lena
Places to go before I die - Ripley's believe it or not ☑ 
 I just had to get this 3 eye freak pen! 
1:30 AM Late night movie on day01 - "Taken 2"
Guess I'm really not a movie person. Fall asleep halfway through the movie again.
But managed to wake up just in time for the climax! 
Cute furry piggy socks to keep my feet warm at night

Day02
And look who photobombed us. HAHAHA 
Sipei

Trying to feel infinite Hahaha
Day03 
And that's it. That's all the pics I have! Can't wait for the rest of the pics to be uploaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment