Sunday 14 October 2012

G.E.N.T.I.N.G.0.2

They finally made it! After 12345... 20.. attempts!
That pretty much sums up how we spend our simple second day there!

Oh and before I forget, friday ( 2 days ago) was my first day of semester2!
Everything went well that day. So well that I'm actually taken aback by how I had a kickass start to a new semester.
Too good to be true! Let me sum it up. 
- Lesson starts at 12:30 for me while most of them starts at 9:15
- Lesson for the day is a 4hr lesson on Graphic design  
- Postman came in the morning to pass me my new laptop sleeve 
- Had a good time walking to school with Yiming & Gina
- Met up with Fur for a short while
- Eddie is facilitating our graphic design lesson
- Lesson ends 30mins earlier
- Dinner with my 'zoo' people
It's funny how some people can brighten up your day/ make you laugh real hard without trying too hard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment