Tuesday 13 November 2012

My 9teeth Memories

As I mention in my previous post, last monday was my 19 birthday!
My girls being the sweetest as always, decided to partial with me to have a simple lunch celebration at pizza hut!

Headed home to wash up and out again to meet my favorite people! 
Xiao Long Bao steamboat/buffet @Holland Village
 
That's not all! 
They gave me a piggy helium balloon too which we bring her along whenever we go.
This includes...
walking on the pathway 
climbing up the stairs 
HAHAHA we treated her as if she's a real pet
And of course, a must-take picture with her!
-------
* All of them wore geek specs just because they know i'm a geek specs freak!  MEE HEHE *
Received so much love on that day, so blessed to have all these people in my life, especially my clique.
Endless jokes and laughter when we are together. 
Thank you so much my dearest friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment