Sunday 11 November 2012

Treasure chest // Memory box

I am pretty sure i'm not the only one who owned a memory box/ treasure chest. I mean, how can one not have one right? 
Mine is a fugly piggy cartoon printed cardboard box which i bought years ago from minitoons. Hahaha yes, minitoons, it used to be my favorite shop where i can find all kinds of cutesy stuffs from pens to hair clip. Hahahaha ohmyy, kill me noww. 

My treasure chest!
 Look what i found! My very first letter from my primary school mate which was on 28/2/2003
Oh wow, this letter is 9 years old! 
 
 And small little notes too

 Monday was my 19 birthday and what I love most about birthday is receiving heartfelt cards!
These are gonna new addition to my chest of treasure! 
All from my clique :')
Collected all these over the years! 
To me, handmade cards is the best gift out of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment