Friday 11 January 2013

Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas 2012

HOLLA!
It's a stay home friday night for me to start on my Graphic Design UT2/ homework and revision for other UTs. 
Since I have the Xmas pics with me, I shall blog about it before I start doing anything! 
So anyway, we had our Xmas celebration at The Sultan Hotel which, (in my opinion) is the best boutique hotel I have ever stayed. The room is amazingly crazily huge! Absolutely love the room except for the steep stairs.
Decorated the room too! 
Our Christmas headband/hats over the years
Ordered Domino Pizza to satisfy our growling stomach while waiting for the rest to arrive
Our prezzies! 
And here we go! 
Jian Ming -> Me 
My secret santa for 2 CONSECUTIVE YEARS! Hahaha
SO IN LOVE WITH MY LIP CUSHION!!  
Me -> Twiny Jo
Jo -> Syl 
Syl -> Kent 
Kent -> Lena 
Lena -> Gwen 
Gwen -> Jian Ming 
Sipei -> Janice 
And Janice -> Sipei 
But I have no idea why there is no pics taken during their exchange! Oh man... 
Walked over to Bugis with our headband to buy snacks and drinks since it is just a 10 mins walk from our hotel! 
Plus point ++ for their location! 
 Back to the hotel room to start on our drinking games
Being able to celebrate my favorite festival of the year with my closet friends means alot to me. 
No doubt, the hotel room was great. But what truly matters the most is the presence of each and everyone. 
The night ended with me and Lena getting drunk and being annoyingly noisy with our non stop laughter. 
Felt so bad for being extremely cranky that night too. :( Sorryy my dear friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment