Tuesday 10 September 2013

A sudden interest in....

I developed a sudden great interest in Gordan Ramsay weeks ago. HAHAHA His shows are goddamn entertaining, 
i could go on a Gordan Ramsay Youtube marathon for hours. I can't stop watching his shows now. So far i have 
already covered Hell's Kitchen season 11, Kitchen Nightmare, Hotel Hell, his biography book- "Humble Pie" and i'm 
currently watching Masterchef season 4! I CANNOT WAIT for Junior Masterchef U.S!! Junior MS has always been one 
of my favorite show. My fav show with my fav chef/judge = P.E.R.F.E.C.T  C.O.M.B.I.N.A.T.I.O.N


"IT'S RAW!!"
"URGHH"
"YOU DONKEY"
 "You’re cooking in a burnt pan, you fucking dick!"
"YOU FUCKING DONKEY!!"
"Leave the jacket and GET OUT!!"
------------------------------------------------------
THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY FAVOURITE GIFS OF HIM. HAHAHAHAHA 
If you don't know what "The Shining" is... go google it. 

The things he does and said... HAHAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment