Monday 2 September 2013

July/August updates

Ended my last Yogu shift two Sundays ago and i went to FEP immediately to do my nails.
It's my last shift! This calls for a celebration! And pampering my nails is absolutely the best way to celebrate this "special" day! Now that i'm no longer working ( @ F&B) , i foresee myself changing nails colors/design every week. Hahaha

From an ex prison officer to a mouth painter. So much respect for her. *Salute* 
Lipstick artwork on the left and watercolor on the right
Gina's semi DIY birthday cake! Since we are on a budget and she's a Giraffe lover..BAMZ! 
That's  how we came up with the idea of poking Giraffe cutouts on the cake. 
Viv signature duck face Hahaha
Swee Choon with my best FYP girls after our FYP report submission! 

No comments:

Post a Comment