Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Before I begin, Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! 
Last night was one helluva fun!! We managed to book a decent hotel (Duxton Hotel) all thanks to Lena!

Sylvester being his usual annoying self, photobombing Lena while she was camwhoring with her 
oh-so-cute reindeer clip-on ears Hahahaha
Pizza feast!!
He went out to buy Nutella just to build this. Awww 

Shortly after our dinner, it's time for gift exchange!! This activity always got all of us excited. 
This year we had an additional gift exchange (as suggested by Sylvester), which is the ridiculous gift. 
I swear all of us are so freaking noisy, the only time we have a few moments of peace was when the someone is unwrapping their present. After their present was revealed, everyone literally burst out into laughter and shouting their comments out all. 
Ahh, but it was unforgettable. I am the recevier of Kent's ridiculous gift and i got.. a glow in the dark condom. HAHAHAHA 
My secret santa for this year is none other than Jian Ming! For 3 CONSECUTIVE YEARS!! Omgg
I guess he must be sick of buying prezzie for me already.  Hahaha
Thanks Jian Ming!! ;) 

Our night ended with Lena being slightly drunk and this is me annoying her. 
She's the cutest at this state. Hahaha oops! 

The love birds- Lena & Wen Hui
I'm so happy for her hehe :') So glad she found her happiness! 

They are so dear to me, like my family. 
What more can I ask for this Christmas? I have my bestest friends with me celebrating the season of love.
Thankful for another celebration with them. It's always a good time, we don't even have to try!  


No comments:

Post a Comment