Wednesday 1 January 2014

Goodbye 2013 // Hello 2014

Alright, so i thought i wouldn't make any New Year resolution this year. But as I came back from our annual countdown celebration at Jian Ming's house, while lying on my bed getting ready to sleep, it suddenly hit me that today is the start of a New Year, a New beginning! Time files so fast. I had a flashback of every event that i could remember of in 2013. Ahh.. I realized I need to get out of my comfort zone, because if i'm not gonna do it now, when will I? The thing about me is, i'm always second guessing myself, always afraid, always lazy. Thus, my New Year resolution would be to "TAKE RISK". Get out of my comfort zone. Stop being afraid of failure, judgement and everything. Make my 21 a good one (Well, hopefully... *fingers crossed*). GO FOR THE THINGS I WANT. I foresee 2014 would be a year full of decision making? I have to remind myself to keep an open mind on everything and just do it, go after the things I want.




No comments:

Post a Comment