Wednesday 8 January 2014

Goodbyes are not the end

Woa, my 4 months of internship ended just like now. It's unbelievable how fast time flies. I would say these 4 months has been nothing but a constant learning experience for me. It open a world of possibilities for me. Hahaha ok it is kinda exaggerating but it's true! It made me view the world and my future differently. I have the tendency to whine about my job scoop as it was quite different from what i learned in school. But deep down, i know that i wouldn't trade it for any other internship offer. 
My workspace. It looks as if i'm doing so big business hahaha

The awards judging day:

The awards show:
Standing on the stage all night in heels to give out hundreds of trophies to the presenter is not easy man!
My feet are cryinggggg
It took weeks of hard work and preparation to make this awards show a successful one, 
possibly one of the most heart-warming and unforgettable night of my life. 
It was a lovely sight to see the winners genuine smile plastered across their face when they 
walked up the stage to receive their well-merited awards. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our way of unwinding after a long day at work 
All these probably cost more than a few hundred bucks and i got it for free!! *screams*
 Ahh the perks.. the perks.. 
Scaring Carina with a cardboard man HAHAHAHA 
she got a shocked badly when she turned. 
Gonna miss using you as a prop to scare people, Mr Santan-man! 
Thanks for the bitter-sweet memories. Till the day we meet again :')

No comments:

Post a Comment